Sunday, April 4, 2021
Holy Eucharist II
The Rev. Dr. Nina Salmon, Celebrant
Rachel Nas, Pianist
Rick Smallshaw, Violist
The Rev. Dr. Nina Salmon will lead us in Holy Eucharist and a Baptism.
The Vohden family will present Grayson Arthur Vohden Coffelt for Baptism.
Reservations were needed for this service and all spots have been filled. We would love for you to come join us outside if you didn't reserve a spot inside. We will have speakers outside. Please bring your own chairs if you are able if you are sitting outside. Communion will be served inside and outside.
Don't forget to bring flowers for the Easter Cross.
Guidelines for Regathering in Worship Inside and Outside and in our Church
Our goal is to care for and respect our neighbor's health and well-being and our own; we encourage you to follow these guidelines:
- Masks will be required. If you forgot yours or don't have one, we will provide a mask for you
- Please maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing at all times including before and after services (unless you are in a couple or family group who may sit together)
- Those with high risk conditions or immunocompromised are advised to NOT attend in person and to worship with us with our online recording of the service.
- Ushers will be taking your temperature with a touch free thermometer when you arrive; if it is over 100.4 you will need to return home and worship with us online.
- If you have had fever AND cough or shortness of breath in the last 14 days or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please refrain from attending.
- We will be greeting each other and exchanging the Peace in touch-free ways: waving, nodding, air hugs, etc.
- Please avoid socializing before or after the service so that we can maintain our safe distances and minimize the time spent of possible exposure.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our congregation
and visitor’s safe while we regather in person!